Pathtags - Coins

Forum for the sale of Geocaching-related items or for links to the sale of geocaching-related items on the Net.

Pathtags - Coins

Postby Jackalgirl » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Howdy --

Two questions: 1) did MiGO(Japan) get pathtags made? I submitted a design, but I'm curious if they did and if so, do any of you have any to trade (or sell)? I've got some spare Year of the Tiger pathtags if you want to trade -- just let me know!

2) If anyone's interested, check out the Mini-Dubloon Project Page -- it's a project I'm running. The basic deal is that you can order lots of 20 (or more) micro geocoins (1" in diameter), choose your own custom colors for the back, and have your name or phrase engraved on the back, too. Don't know how many of you get into the Geocoins Forum, so if you're interested, drop me a line at dubloons@grafikato.com!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fall seven times, stand up eight."
-- Japanese Proverb
www.grafikato.com
my geocaching.com profile page
Jackalgirl
Ping Jockey

Re: Pathtags - Coins

Postby robert.hill » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:33 am

Jackalgirl,
No pathtags were made for the MiGO Japan. The idea is that it would be a fundraiser through a company where MiGO Japan, and others, could order the pathtags in sets of 20 for $20 and $5 from each purchase would go to MiGO Japan. The issue is that MiGO Japan is about 5 people strong, with me being the only one with time to create events. CATMCommando and I are the only "Officers" and he is flooded at work and has family visiting. I'm a stay-at-home father of two. My wife just returned from deployment so promoting MiGO is starting to slack. I would like to make it an official base sponsored organization but I have no clue where to begin. I am friends with the SrA who does the morning radio show here and he said he would plug MiGO for me, but he thinks we need to be an official organization. He also added that if we were an official organization, we would get a "Misawa Geocachers Minute" where we can explain what is going on with us. It would play on the TV and on the radio. I think MiGO Japan needs to grow some more before we attempt a fundraiser... I know I'd buy a set of them, maybe CATMCommando would, and maybe you. That's $60 for the company and $15 for MiGO. :? I don't know if they would be willing to make our pathatgs based on the projected sales... Let me know your thoughts and any information you have on making MiGO "real." :mrgreen:
- Robert Hill
Vice President of MiGO

E-mail: holytrinityguy@yahoo.com
Geocaching.com: robert.hill
Blog: http://www.roberthillgeocaching.blogspot.com
robert.hill

Re: Pathtags - Coins

Postby robert.hill » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:34 am

Oh, and I have a few extra WWFM VII pathtags and BYOP pathtags, if you're willing to trade for those. Just let me know. :D
- Robert Hill
Vice President of MiGO

E-mail: holytrinityguy@yahoo.com
Geocaching.com: robert.hill
Blog: http://www.roberthillgeocaching.blogspot.com
robert.hill

Return to Marketplace